Transformers 3 Dark Side Of The Moon Bumblebee Paint Job & Update

[postlink]http://transformerstube.blogspot.com/2011/06/transformers-3-dark-side-of-moon.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXTiIcnwqMUendofvid[starttext]

Bumblebee is the name of several fictional characters from the ... For the upcoming Transformers: Dark of the Moon, his color will change from ...

Transformers 3 Dark Side Of The Moon Bumblebee Paint Job & Update. Bumblebee is almost complete! I am excited to finish up the costume and get the electronics installed. One question I want to ask you guys before I finish it up with a nice paint job. It seems Michael Bay has decided to switch up the way the stripes on Bumblebee are presented. What do you think? Should I stick with the Classic Bumblebee from Transformers 1 & 2 or should I go with the new version from Transformers 3 Dark Side Of The Moon? Subscribe to my videos through FaceBook apps.facebook.com See pictures of the progress www.facebook.com Follow on Twitter twitter.com

[endtext]

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire