Animash ~Iridescent~ (Beta Battle with myhorseGeni)

[postlink]http://transformerstube.blogspot.com/2011/07/animash-iridescent-beta-battle-with.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSIpzUZH_5sendofvid[starttext]

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! Have fun watching fireworks or whatever you're doing to celebrate today :3 Well me and myhorseGeni were talking a few days ago and we found out that we were both working on vids with this song so we decided to turn it into a beta battle. Who's is better mine or hers: (link coming soon) Anyway I started on this vid idk a week/two weeks ago, something like that, when I heard this song and just went nuts for it. And since I now have three HTTYD scenes I had enough clips to do an animash :D It's been basically done for a few days except there wasn't any texture, I just found it friday and it worked :3 BTW Transformers 3 is EPIC go see it now if you haven't already XD I own NOTHING!!! No copyright infringement intended! Everything belongs to their respected owners: Kingdom Hearts: Disney & Square Enix How to Train Your Dragon: Dreamworks Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole: Warner Brothers Legend of Spyro Trilogy: Activision Lilo & Stitch and Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch: Disney Tally-Ho: Hawk Nelson Iridescent: Linkin Park Comment, Rate & Subscribe :)

[endtext]

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire