my little autobot

[postlink]http://transformerstube.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-little-autobot.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ezy25RE6Mendofvid[starttext]

Here is my sons transformers power wheels. He is about 22 months as of 8/10/11 its aout 75% completed optimus prime power wheels. You should notice a few things. 1. no doors (mom was happy about that) still to be painted 2. no helmet (mom :( he didnt want to wear it) 3. styrofoam ziptied to the pedal so he could reach it, another safety measure. 4. seat moved up so he could further reach the pedal, safety measure 5. REALLY fast (mind the no helmet and doors) 6. it has under lights, brake lights, AND front lights...sweet 7. horn that is louder than my car, and windshield wipers that squirt water (water tank in between speakers in back) dont stand in front of him. 8. The "kill switch" I mention is just the turbo rocker switch. now its 12v, I could add a 6v battery to make it 18v, holy crap, or another 12v to make it 24v, nascar fast. I am drooling, mom is hiding all the batteries in the house. :-) 9. his ECSTATIC laughter. freakin sweet. BTW he was afraid to go on it by himself just 2 weeks prior to this video :-) That a boy.

[endtext]

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire